1/31/10

ga-ga-garden



photos taken by WILL GOODWIN
(on his blackberry; so excuse the size and quality)

model: myself! (as lady gaga)

stylist: myself again! (maxwell conrad)

thrifted corset, borrowed belt-wig-hat-jewelry-tights, journeys shades, ben-nye green lipstick

this is an outfit i put together and wore to the gaga monster ball this past weekend at my school.
i call it: ga-ga-garden !
this party was all about the music and the costumes; and i had a blast!

best party of the year!



^^^w/ valerie - my favorite back-up dancer



^^^w/ emily - my favorite lesbian back-up dancer



^^^w/ kelley - my #1 gaga groupie




7 comments:

  1. heey..
    i like your blog
    very intertaining :D

    la-michelle-blogspot.com
    cool if you checkd it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is AMAZING!!! Lady Gaga is my idol but you look fabulous as her !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    thanks for your comment on my blog!

    http://www.fashion-colorhater.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha AMAZING lady gaga!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your costume is sick! I saw many Lady GaGa costumes but yours is the best!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    Sarah Yvonne

    ReplyDelete